Web Rescue Services
Yup, it's just what it sounds like.
Have you ever heard this story...
A company spends significant dollars to build a website. With a reputable company. Sure the design looks fine but some important other elements seem to be missing.
- Site traffic did not change much.
- Online orders did not take off.
- Customers do not seem to be using it as much as hoped or projected.
- Getting the company to make changes made to the site can take weeks.
Now this company feels stuck.
Unfortunately, the story you just read is not uncommon. That's one of the reason's that we have been asked by many small to medium sized business who have already spent significant dollars on building a website, to assist them in a repair job or "Web Rescue" Service .
nxtConcepts can assist you immediately by:
- Clarifying your goals and your initial objectives for your website in relations to your business and preparing a phased "plan of attack" to resolve issues.
- Search engine optimization. Rankings change due to changes in the search engine ranking formulas and changes made by your competition to their sites. We can monitor what the major search engines are doing and recommend ways to enhance your placement.
- Web design "tweaking" (note: a full redesign is not always the answer).
- Evaluating and making recommendations on Site traffic reports (How long are people staying on the site? Where are they going? Where should you focus your time & $'s?).
- Adding new or improved low entry cost eCommerce solutions.
- Implementing of inquiry forms/feedback forms and other interactive tools that help you provide better customer service.
- Introducing database management and support for data mining. Data mining gives you the power to personalize your services and develop relationships with your customers.
- Providing new content and put a plan in place to keep it fresh. Integrating social media networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Promoting your website both online and offline.
- Getting back-ups of your site in case of a catastrophe.
- Keeping track of your web details such as domain name renewal date, "dated" references on your site, compliance with Web Standards for Accessibility and Browser Compatibility, archiving, etc.
- Testing to make sure your forms, browser compatibility, automated emails, site search, 404 errors, and links are all doing what they are supposed to.
- Taking a comprehensive site inventory. An inventory allows you to manage your site effectively and serves as a starting point for redesigns. Items we can track for you include:
- Page Names (Home, "About us," etc.).
- Filenames and/or URL.
- Originating content and images format (Word, Photoshop, etc.).
- Update Frequency (how often copy should be updated).
- Requests for new functionality.
The cost? Priceless. Ok, not really, but probably less than you think.
Bigger or long-term fixes vary based on what you are trying to do. We have been able to make meaningful changes for some of our clients who have moved the management of their site to nxtConcepts in remarkably short time frames. Weeks instead of months to get ecommerce active and producing.
The more immediate fixes such as content, testing, tweaking, etc can often involve less than one day's work from us. We can prioritize the work required so that the related costs are spread out over a period of time.
Go ahead, give us a call 888-215-0820. We take take you from being frustrated to loving the web as much as we do!